Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services.
- what information we collect about you;
- how we will use information we collect about you;
- when we may use your details to contact you;
- whether we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
As set out above, Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“DPA”) and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third-party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
What information will Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic. collect about me?
When you contact us or book an appointment, we will ask for personal information about you. This will consist of information such as your name, email address, gender, civil status, birthday, and contact number.
When you are asked to submit details of your credit card we confirm that we will not retain any of these details and they will be used solely for processing that particular transaction.
How will Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic use the information they collect about me?
Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to deliver the products or services you have purchased;
- for “service administration purposes”, which means that Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic may contact you for reasons related to your purchase, as set out below;
- to contact you about any message you have sent using our website;
- to personalize the way Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic content is presented to you;
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyze and improve the services offered on the website. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
If you have given us your consent when you registered, then Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic may also contact you from time to time with details of offers and promotions that we believe may be relevant to you. You are able to withdraw this consent at any time.
When will Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic contact me?
We may contact you:
- in relation to any purchase you have made in order to ensure that we can deliver your goods or services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic services (participation is always voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes where legislation permits this and you have indicated that you wish to be contacted.
Will Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic share my personal information with anyone else?
We will not share your information with anyone other than for the fulfillment of your order and we will keep and use your information in line with best practice and our legal obligations under the current Philippines data protection and privacy legislation.
Offensive or inappropriate use of the website
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on the websites, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on the websites, Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic may use your personal information to stop such behavior.
Where Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of Philippines (e.g. using a stolen credit card), Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school, e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies.
How long will Vine Holistic Medical Aesthetic keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfill your order and any subsequent queries, or for as long as you remain a registered user of our site.
What if I am accessing the website from outside the Philippines?
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the website to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalized services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of features of www.vineaesthetics.com. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyze the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience (for example, by remembering what you products you had in your shopping basket on your previous visit). This can be achieved through personalization of your web pages or analyzing user activity to determine what is more popular and what is not.